Re: Making all nbtree entries unique by having heap TIDs participatein comparisons

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Making all nbtree entries unique by having heap TIDs participatein comparisons
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 7:10 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Attached is v9, which does things that way. There are no interesting
> changes, though I have set things up so that a later patch in the
> series can add "dynamic prefix truncation" -- I do not include any
> such patch in v9, though. I'm going to start a new thread on that
> topic, and include the patch there, since it's largely unrelated to
> this work, and in any case still isn't in scope for Postgres 12 (the
> patch is still experimental, for reasons that are of general
> interest).

The dynamic prefix truncation thread that I started:

https://postgr.es/m/CAH2-Wzn_NAyK4pR0HRWO0StwHmxjP5qyu+X8vppt030XpqrO6w@mail.gmail.com
--
Peter Geoghegan

От: "Ideriha, Takeshi"
Сообщение: RE: idle-in-transaction timeout error does not give a hint