Re: Temporarily very slow planning time after a big delete

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Temporarily very slow planning time after a big delete
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 11:12 AM Walter Smith <walter@carezone.com> wrote
> I did a VACUUM overnight and got the following. The thing that stands out to me is that one index
(index_unproc_notifications_on_notifiable_type)took 100x longer to scan than the others. That's not the index used in
theslow query, though.

What columns are indexed by
index_unproc_notifications_on_notifiable_type, and what are their
datatypes?

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Walter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Temporarily very slow planning time after a big delete
От: Walter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Temporarily very slow planning time after a big delete