Re: BUG #15609: synchronous_commit=off insert performance regressionwith secondary indexes

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #15609: synchronous_commit=off insert performance regressionwith secondary indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 4:47 PM Saul, Jean Paolo
<paolo.saul@verizonconnect.com> wrote:
> Aside from the ports:
>
> listen_addresses = '*'
> max_connections = 300
> max_wal_senders = 0  --  (on PG11)
> synchronous_commit = off

You mean shared_buffers is set to the default?

I don't think that that's an interesting test case. If shared_buffers
is ridiculously small, then there is little that we can take away from
your benchmark, or any benchmark like it.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15609: synchronous_commit=off insert performance regressionwith secondary indexes
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15609: synchronous_commit=off insert performance regressionwith secondary indexes