Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0
Дата
Ответы Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 10:34 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I took a quick look at these.  The v11 patch seems OK as far as it goes,
> but I wonder if you shouldn't also include the RelationMapUpdateMap
> hunk from the master patch, ie adding rejection of map changes in parallel
> mode.

Good idea. I'll do that.

> I don't have any objection to the master patch, but it'd be good to get
> a +1 from someone who's spent more time with the parallelism
> infrastructure than I have.

That would be my preference too, but commit 29d58fd3 is very analogous
to the proposed master branch fix, so I feel that it's reasonable to
proceed without final approval from someone like Robert or Amit. I'll
leave pushing until late in the day tomorrow, pacific time.

--
Peter Geoghegan