Re: could not read block 0 in file : read only 0 of 8192 bytes whendoing nasty on immutable index function

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: could not read block 0 in file : read only 0 of 8192 bytes whendoing nasty on immutable index function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 4:03 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Peter, given that your patch made this more likely, and that you're a
> committer these days, I'm opening an open items entry, and assign it to
> you. Does that sound ok?

I intend to follow through on this soon. I have been distracted by
project work. I accept responsibility for the open item, though.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: could not read block 0 in file : read only 0 of 8192 bytes when doing nasty on immutable index function
Сообщение: Re: could not read block 0 in file : read only 0 of 8192 bytes whendoing nasty on immutable index function