Proprietary software marketing on Wiki page -- AgensGraph Postgres fork

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Proprietary software marketing on Wiki page -- AgensGraph Postgres fork
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I imagine that this Wiki page falls afoul of some policy or other
around marketing proprietary software through a community channel:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/AgensGraph

Even if it doesn't, I don't think that we want to have this kind of
thing on the PostgreSQL wiki.
--
Peter Geoghegan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: