Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Oct 28, 2021 at 2:36 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2021-10-28 14:18:32 -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> > Note that the other people that had similar complaints about Postgres 14 all
> > used foreign keys on affected tables.
>
> Do you have links to the other reports?

You've already found the other one, so no need to tell you where that
is. A third from Brandon Ros was only ever on Slack, but that didn't
add new information IMV. I haven't talked to Brandon myself (just the
other 2).

BTW, it's possible that Brandon wasn't using foreign keys or shared
locks at all -- I didn't verify that part. I can only say for sure
that that was the case with the other 2 reports.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries