Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sun, Jun 26, 2022 at 5:12 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> Another is that you cannot notice those comments except when looking
> at the HTML source, which is something that most users won't really
> notice, while others willing to look at those particular commits could
> just ping this information from the SGML files, because they should
> have the code around anyway.

If this was available already, I would use it from time to time.

Ideally we'd have something more complete than this, that makes
the same information directly discoverable from the website (without
being obtrusive). But this patch is a start.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments
Сообщение: Re: proposal: convert comments in documents to html comments