Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #15309: ERROR: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid760676 when max_parallel_maintenance_workers > 0
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 10:58 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I think the OP's time would be more usefully spent on creating a
> submittable test case.  We will want that whether or not amcheck
> complains, because the mere fact of the complaint is not likely to be
> enough to find the problem.  (I do agree that this smells like a problem
> in parallel index build.)

A test case would be ideal, but it's unlikely to take very long to run
amcheck. If verification is limited to the system catalogs, then it
will probably take just a few seconds.

--
Peter Geoghegan