Re: Too slow "Analyze" for the table with data in Thai language

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Too slow "Analyze" for the table with data in Thai language
Дата
Re: Too slow "Analyze" for the table with data in Thai language
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 8:33 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> So ... why do you think this is a Postgres bug and not a glibc bug?
> We have no control over what happens inside strcoll().

I'd be interested in seeing exactly where time is spent by glibc.
Perhaps Timur can use perf to show us a profile using the default perf
event type:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Profiling_with_perf

--
Peter Geoghegan