Re: [HACKERS] Polyphase merge is obsolete

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Polyphase merge is obsolete
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> These are separate topics.  They should each be discussed on their own
> thread.  Please don't hijack this thread to talk about something else.

I don't think that that is a fair summary.

Heikki has done a number of things in this area, of which this is only
the latest. I'm saying "hey, have you thought about RS too?". Whether
or not I'm "hijacking" this thread is, at best, ambiguous.

--
Peter Geoghegan