Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 9:47 AM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 8:32 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > So here's another failure of the same ilk:
> >
> > https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=urocryon&dt=2019-03-24%2006%3A12%3A35
>
> I can fix this one the same way as I fixed the first two.

I see that locust just had precisely the same dependency.out failure
as urocryon just now:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=locust&dt=2019-03-24%2015%3A28%3A48

Looks like the actual output is exactly the same on each animal.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.