pginfra - Would like to contribute a sample database, Adventureworks

От Lorin
Тема pginfra - Would like to contribute a sample database, Adventureworks
Дата
Список pgsql-www
ofinterest to folks who have previously used Microsoft's data solutions.  Lots of training material and examples on
thatstack reference the Adventureworks database.  So I wrote some scripts to take their CSVs and build out the OLTP
versionof that database:<br /><br /><a
href="https://github.com/lorint/AdventureWorks-for-Postgres">https://github.com/lorint/AdventureWorks-for-Postgres</a><br

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Editor privilege on PostgreSQL wiki