Re: BUG #11032: Prepared transactions do not update pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp() anymore

От Sergiy Zuban
Тема Re: BUG #11032: Prepared transactions do not update pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp() anymore
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Prior to this change probably it was working not properly in 100% of cases
(timestamp was updated even if prepared transaction wasn't committed yet?),
but still it was a good way to check replication delay and it worked. Now
pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp() is useless for such purpose and I hope you
can fix this in next minor release.

--
Sergiy Zuban