Re: [HACKERS] An attempt to reduce WALWriteLock contention

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] An attempt to reduce WALWriteLock contention
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> How do these counts compare to the other wait events? For example
> CLogControlLock, which is what Amit's patch [1] is about?
>
> [1]
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/84c22fbb-b9c4-a02f-384b-b4feb2c67193%402ndquadrant.com

Hello Tomas,

I'm really sorry for this late reply. I've somehow missed the thread.
Actually, I've seen some performance improvement with the
CLogControlLock patch. But, then it turned out all the improvements
were because of the CLogControlLock patch alone.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh