Re: [BUG]Update Toast data failure in logical replication

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: [BUG]Update Toast data failure in logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 3:10 PM Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, you are right.  I will change it in the next version, along with
> the test case.

+    /*
+     * if the key hasn't changed and we're only logging the key, we're done.
+     * But if tuple has external data then we might have to detoast the key.
+     */
This doesn't really mention why we need to detoast the key even when
the key remains the same. I guess we can add some more details here.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh