Re: In-place updates and serializable transactions

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: In-place updates and serializable transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 4:07 AM Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would say this should be considered a resounding success.  We should
> probably add an alternative result file to cover this case, but
> otherwise I don't see anything which requires action.

As of now, we've added an extra expected file for the same.

> Congratulations on making this work so well!

Thanks for developing the serializable module in a nice decoupled architecture.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: In-place updates and serializable transactions
От: Julien Demoor
Сообщение: Re: NOTIFY and pg_notify performance when deduplicating notifications