Re: [HACKERS] Incorrect XLogRegisterBuffer flag for revmapbuf in brin

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Incorrect XLogRegisterBuffer flag for revmapbuf in brin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 2:52 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> > If you examine the revmap in a replica after running the script below,
> > you'd observe it's different than the one in the master.  I confirmed
> > that the proposed patch fixes the problem.
>
> Pushed.  Thanks for the report!

Thanks. It's good to see the wal-consistency checking tool is
able to track some real bugs.

> (I'm not sure if it's possible that revmap page 1 can be filled before
> the first regular page is full; if that happens, this will loop
> forever.)
It is unlikely that revmap page will be filled before first regular
page for the above
test case.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump / copy bugs with "big lines" ?
От: tushar
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Parallel bitmap heap scan