Re: [HACKERS] many copies of atooid() and oid_cmp()

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] many copies of atooid() and oid_cmp()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 9:42 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> There are approximately 11 copies of atooid() and 3 of oid_cmp() or
> equivalent, and pending patches are proposing to add more.  I propose
> these two patches to collect them in central places.

I've verified that the patch covers all the copies of atooid() and
oid_cmp() that should be replaced. However, as Tom suggested, I've
looked into pg_dump and found that there is a oidcmp() as well. It may
have been missed because it has a different name.

I was wondering whether it is worth to replace the following as well:
(TransactionId)strtoul(str, NULL, 16) to something like #define atotranid().

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Misplacement of function declaration in contrib/postgres_fdw/postgres_fdw.h
От: Andrew Borodin
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] background sessions