Re: Regression test PANICs with master-standby setup on same machine

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: Regression test PANICs with master-standby setup on same machine
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 6:07 PM Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> If you don't have a problem using TAP test suite, tablespace is
> allowed with a bit restricted steps using the first patch in my
> just posted patchset[1]. This will work for you if you are okay
> with creating a standby after creating a tablespace. See the
> second patch in the patchset.
>
> If you stick on shell script, the following steps allow tablespaces.
>
> 1. Create tablespace directories for both master and standby.
> 2. Create a master then start.
> 3. Create tablespaces on the master.
> 4. Create a standby using pg_basebackup --tablespace_mapping=<mstdir>=<sbydir>
> 5. Start the standby.
>
> [1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20190422.211933.156769089.horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp

Thank you for the info. I'll try the same.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

От: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Сообщение: Re: Regression test PANICs with master-standby setup on samemachine
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Runtime pruning problem