Re: [HACKERS] Error while copying a large file in pg_rewind

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Error while copying a large file in pg_rewind
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 6:50 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> pg_basebackup/ with fe_recvint64() has its own way to do things, as
> does the large object things in libpq. I would think that at least on
> HEAD things could be gathered with a small set of routines. It is
> annoying to have a third copy of the same thing. OK that's not
> invasive but src/common/ would be a nice place to put things.
>
> -        if (PQgetlength(res, 0, 1) != sizeof(int32))
> +        if (PQgetlength(res, 0, 1) != sizeof(long long int))
> This had better be int64.

Thank you. I'll do the changes and submit the revised patch. I've
added an entry in commitfest for the same.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Error while copying a large file in pg_rewind
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Error while copying a large file in pg_rewind