Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Regression Setup for PGAdmin

От Ikram Khan
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Regression Setup for PGAdmin
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Navnath,

As discussed I have created RM for this issue and assigned to you.

RM # 39638

Thanks

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Ikram Khan <ikram.khan@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Navnath,

As discussed, I am facing the following issue while running regression on windows

signal.signal(signal.SIGQUIT, sig_handler)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'SIGQUIT'

Just for info. I have tried to search this error and it seems it wont work with windows, please see this https://docs.python.org/2/library/signal.html#signal.signal

Thanks