Logical decoding on a standby node - any progress?

От Josef Machytka
Тема Logical decoding on a standby node - any progress?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hello!

On stackoverflow I got a hint to ask on this mailing list...

I read this question on stackoverflow: Logical decoding on a standby node and checked PostgreSQL documentation and PG mail lists but I did not find any up to date info about possibility to use hot standby replica as master for logical replication to other databases.

Is there any progress in implementation of this feature?

Many thanks.

Josef Machytka

Berlin