Re: Using DSN Connection and knowing windows username

От Łukasz Jarych
Тема Re: Using DSN Connection and knowing windows username
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David G,

thank you.
Can you confirm if i am thinking correctly ?

So I can set up authetification to know which user is logged on and use this as postgresql user?

But i think it will be not possible to use DSN connection with this.

Best ,
Luke