Creating complex track changes database - challenge!

От Łukasz Jarych
Тема Creating complex track changes database - challenge!
Дата
Re: Creating complex track changes database - challenge!  (Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net>)
Re: Creating complex track changes database - challenge!  (geoff hoffman <geoff@rxmg.com>)
Re: Creating complex track changes database - challenge!  (Christian Keil <keil@dfn-cert.de>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Guys,

i would like to ask you for help with track changes to my database.
I am new to PosgtreeSQL but i have to learn it quickly because of my boss.

I have to:

1. Keep all changes within table including:
-adding rows
-deleting
-editing

2. Save table with specific state and recover specific state (so go back to previous table versions) including comparing tables.

3. Track all DLL and DML changes with possibility to ho back to previous version.

Any tips will be welcome,
Best,
Jacek