Re: Error when trying to build on Ubunt 11.10

От Tim Uckun
Тема Re: Error when trying to build on Ubunt 11.10
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> All this probably means it doesn't find the wxWidgets headers. How did
> you do the configure step? can you tell us a bit more on your way to get
> the whole thing?

I ran configure and it complained about missing wxwidgets. I did an
apt-get install on wxwidgets 2.8 and the configure went through (see
below).  I then did a make and ran into that error.

--- configure output

PostgreSQL directory:            /usr
PostgreSQL pg_config binary:        /usr/bin/pg_config
PostgreSQL version:            PostgreSQL 9.1.1

PostgreSQL PQconninfoParse support:     Present
PostgreSQL SSL support:            Missing

wxWidgets directory:            /usr
wxWidgets wx-config binary:        /usr/bin/wx-config
wxWidgets version:            wxWidgets 2.8.11

libxml2 directory:            /usr
libxml2 xml2-config binary:        /usr/bin/xml2-config
libxml2 version:            libxml2 2.7.8

libxslt directory:            /usr
libxslt xslt-config binary:        /usr/bin/xslt-config
libxslt version:            libxslt 1.1.26

Building a debug version of pgAdmin:    No
Statically linking pgAdmin:        No
Building a Mac OS X appbundle:        No

pgAdmin configuration is now complete. You can now compile and
install pgAdmin using 'make; make install'