Re: [GENERAL] Performance PLV8 vs PLPGSQL

От Tim Uckun
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Performance PLV8 vs PLPGSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think it's awesome that postgres allows you to code in different languages like this. It really is a unique development environment and one that is overlooked as a development platform.  It would be nice if more languages were delivered in the default package especially lua, V8 and mruby.