Re: Using pgadmin in docker via compose

От Tim Uckun
Тема Re: Using pgadmin in docker via compose
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks Yogesh.

It's now working for some reason but for some strange reason it
creates two empty directories called .pgpass and pgadmin_servers.json
in the directory where the compose file is. Very odd.

Can pgadmin use a pg_service.conf file so I don't have to map two
files? Alternatively is there a way to specify all this in environment
variables instead of mapping files?

finally is there any way to bypass the initial login screen?

Ideally I would specify a set of env variables like I do for the
postgres containers

POSTGRES_DB
POSTGRES_USER
POSTGRES_PASSWORD
POSTGRES_HOST

Ideally they would be the same variables!

Thanks.