Re: full text search and ILIKE type clauses.

От Tim Uckun
Тема Re: full text search and ILIKE type clauses.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> If you're using 9.1, you might look into contrib/pg_trgm instead.

If I was to use trgm would it be better to create a trigram index on
each text field? In the past I have created a text field which
contains the rest of the fields concatenated. That works great as long
as you are looking for any word. Is  there a way to specify which word
should match?  Could I combine hstore and tgm to match against
individual words?