Re: [GENERAL] Developer GUI tools for PostgreSQL

От Tim Uckun
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Developer GUI tools for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am waiting till pgadmin4 gets a bit faster. It seems kind of slow on my mac.

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 12:05 PM, Brent Wood <pcreso@yahoo.com> wrote:

+1
I think PgAdmin4 has yet to catch up with v3 for functionality, but it is more actively developed and supported.

You might check this page out as well:

Cheers,

Brent Wood