Re: The statistics and other tabs not working on MacOSX

От Tim Uckun
Тема Re: The statistics and other tabs not working on MacOSX
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

They work for me, both switching between tabs, or if I put them all
side by side. Can you give more info about what you're doing exactly?

I am not doing anything special. Connect to the database, navigate to the schema, navigate to tables, click on a table.

The right pane shows the structure of the table. There are tabs labled stats, dependencies etc. I click on them nothing happens.  I tried various means to put them side by side like your image but it doesn't work for me.