Re: Array string casts with SELECT but not SELECT DISTINCT

От sridhar bamandlapally
Тема Re: Array string casts with SELECT but not SELECT DISTINCT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Currently, this we are running in production, not faced any issues with functional or performance or database maintenance, I am talking about banking related application

As per my knowledge/experience this should work without any downside,

and, this cast creation method is part of postgresql document from 8.4

Thanks
Sridhar BN