Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 11:02 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I'm hearing nothing but crickets :-(

Yeah :/

Based on your arguments above, it sounds like your patch may improve
several other corner cases when backported, so that sounds good
overall to me. My best guess is that Timescale will be happy with this
patch's approach. But I can't speak with any authority.

Aleks -- anything to add?

--Jacob