Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
Дата
Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 3, 2023 at 4:48 PM Jacob Champion <champion.p@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the nudge! Looks like I need to reconcile with the changes
> to JsonLexContext in 1c99cde2. I should be able to get to that next
> week; in the meantime I'll mark it Waiting on Author.

v13 rebases over latest. The JsonLexContext changes have simplified
0001 quite a bit, and there's probably a bit more minimization that
could be done.

Unfortunately the configure/Makefile build of libpq now seems to be
pulling in an `exit()` dependency in a way that Meson does not. (Or
maybe Meson isn't checking?) I still need to investigate that
difference and fix it, so I recommend Meson if you're looking to
test-drive a build.

Thanks,
--Jacob

Вложения