[pgsql-www] Having trouble making a donation

От Kevin Burke
Тема [pgsql-www] Having trouble making a donation
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,
When I enter in my credit card information, I get this inscrutable error:

"The system was unable to process your payment request: "Hierarchy Verification Error (HV)". Please use your browser back button and try again or contact the merchant for assistance."

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong and would appreciate some help. I'd post the exact details of what I'm doing on the form, but that wouldn't be wise.

In addition - I would change this line:

Please be aware that PostgreSQL contributions may or may not be tax exempt. For more information please refer to the party you are donating to and your tax professional.

In the U.S. the magic phrase many people need to see to determine tax deductibility is "501(c)(3)." It might be nice to include this in the Postgres (US) donation information on that page.

Best,
Kevin

--
Kevin Burke