Re: Connection errors in PostgreSQL 9.3.2

От bricklen
Тема Re: Connection errors in PostgreSQL 9.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 2:00 PM, <fburgess@radiantblue.com> wrote:

> We are getting the following error trying to connect to PostgreSQL even
> though I commented out the *timezone* and *log_timezone* settings in the
> postgresql.conf file.
>
> *Invalid value for parameter "Timezone": "Etc/GMT"*
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this?

Did you reload the postgresql.conf file after the change? If so, perhaps it
is set at the role level? What does the following show: "select
rolname,rolconfig from pg_roles;"

Сообщение: Connection errors in PostgreSQL 9.3.2
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Connection errors in PostgreSQL 9.3.2