Re: [GENERAL] Build PostgreSQL With XML Support on Linux

От Osahon Oduware
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Build PostgreSQL With XML Support on Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response. Yes, I did all of that.

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On 05/31/2017 06:24 AM, Osahon Oduware wrote:
>> I successfully built PostgreSQL from source on Linux (Centos 7) using
>> the following:
>> ./configure --prefix=/home/nagispg/local/pgsql --with-libxml --with-libxslt
>> When I run pg_config I get the following output:
>> LIBS = -lpgcommon -lpgport -lz -lreadline -lrt -lcrypt -ldl -lm

Did you remember to do "make install"?  Did you make sure that
/home/nagispg/local/pgsql/bin is in your PATH, ahead of wherever
the old installation is?  Alternatively, if you're attempting
to overwrite an old installation, did you remember to restart
the server?