Re: could not read block... how could I identify/fix

От Naoko Reeves
Тема Re: could not read block... how could I identify/fix
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Vick,
Thank you very much. Yes, I just go ahead did what you said and all appears to be fine.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 6:31 PM, Naoko Reeves <naokoreeves@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you think this should be the next step I might take?
> Could you give me an advice of how I could identify corrupted error.

It seems to me that since you can successfully dump the table (I
assume you validated the data was all there somehow), you should go
ahead and dump your whole DB, delete the current one, create it again,
then restore it from scratch.