is there any query so that I may find the list of columns those have rules?

От AI Rumman
Тема is there any query so that I may find the list of columns those have rules?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am getting the following error:
ALTER TABLE base_table ALTER COLUMN base_table_field1 TYPE numeric(10,6);
ERROR:  cannot alter type of a column used by a view or rule
DETAIL:  rule _RETURN on view master_view depends on column "base_table_field1"

I know that I have a view based in the "base_table_field1" column.

So is there any query so that I may find the list of columns those have rules?

Any help will be appreciable.