Re: replication behind high lag

От AI Rumman
Тема Re: replication behind high lag
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:03 PM, AI Rumman <rummandba@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Lonni J Friedman <netllama@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM, AI Rumman <rummandba@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Lonni J Friedman <netllama@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:43 PM, AI Rumman <rummandba@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > OK. I am getting these error in slave:
>> > LOG:  invalid contrecord length 284 in log file 57, segment 127, offset
>> > 0
>> >
>> > What is the actual reason?
>>
>> Corruption?  What were you doing when you saw the error?
>

> I did not have enough idea about these stuffs. I got the database now and
> saw the error.
> Is there any way to recover from this state. The master database is a large
> database of 500 GB.

generate a new base backup, and seed the slave with it.  if the error
persists, then i'd guess that your master is corrupted, and then
you've got huge problems.

Master is running fine right now showing only a warning:
WARNING:  archive_mode enabled, yet archive_command is not set

Do you think the master could be corrupted?

Hi,

I got the info that there was a master db restart on Feb 27th. Could this be a reason of this error?

Thanks.

Сообщение: Re: replication behind high lag
Сообщение: Re: replication behind high lag