Where should I start for learn development

От AI Rumman
Тема Where should I start for learn development
Дата
Re: Where should I start for learn development  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@smadev.internal.net>)
Re: Where should I start for learn development  (Chris Angelico <rosuav@gmail.com>)
Re: Where should I start for learn development  (Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I have been working with Postgresql for the last 3 years. Before that I worked with Oracle, Mysql and other databases.
Now, its time to learn the internals of Postgresql system. I downloaded the source code and imported it in my eclipse environment.
But I have very limited knowledge on C programming.
Could you guys please guide me from where I should start?

Thanks.