[pgsql-jobs] PostgreSQL Full-Time DBA — Riga, Latvia

От Victor Yegorov
Тема [pgsql-jobs] PostgreSQL Full-Time DBA — Riga, Latvia
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Greetings.

4Finance IT, financial services business, is looking for a full-time PostgreSQL DBA to join
the team and help managing our 24/7 production databases.

Along with typical DBA activities (backups, replicas, resource planning and permissions),
active participation in the query optimization and future systems and integrations planning
is highly desired.

If you're interested, please, follow the link:

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: