Re: query doesn't always follow 'correct' path..

От Виктор Егоров
Тема Re: query doesn't always follow 'correct' path..
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
2013/2/18 Bert <biertie@gmail.com>
When I don't touch the indexscan setting I get the following output:
Total query runtime: 611484 ms.
20359 rows retrieved.
and the following plan: http://explain.depesz.com/s/sDy

However, when I put set enable_indexscan=off; in fron of the same query I get the following output:
Total query runtime: 16281 ms.
20599 rows retrieved.
and the followign plan: http://explain.depesz.com/s/EpP

Is this a typo or do you really get different number of rows returned with and without indexscans?
Is this expected for the same query to return different sets over time?

--
Victor Y. Yegorov

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: query doesn't always follow 'correct' path..
Сообщение: Re: query doesn't always follow 'correct' path..