Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Properly set relpersistence for fake relcache entries.

От Виктор Егоров
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Properly set relpersistence for fake relcache entries.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
You're right, REINDEX was not done.

I've stopped the VACUUM, did a proper server restart (pg_ctl -m fast -w restart)
and will work on rebuilding relations.
Seems like I have another issue with a bunch of bloated tables on my way also.

Thanks for the support.

--
Victor Y. Yegorov