Re: Open pgAdmin in browser

От Trung Do
Тема Re: Open pgAdmin in browser
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thank you Richard and Rahul, I will try that.

The reason I dislike the current standalone window is it has too many
annoyances:

 - When it was in a browser tab I can open multiple instances of
pgAdmin in multiple tabs and switch between different servers very
easily. Now I don't even think I can open multiple instances of the
standalone app.
 - If I accidentally close the app window now (which I do all the
time), re-launching it takes 10 seconds instead of instantly like when
it was a browser tab
 - The standalone app doesn't remember the window size, it resets to
default every time.
 - Currently there is a bug where upon opening the app it would get
stuck on the "Loading pgAdmin 4" screen until I minimize then
un-minimize the app.

Trung

https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/5.1/server_deployment.htmlfor more details.