Re: Memory leak (possibly connected to postgis) leading to server crash

От Roman Cervenak
Тема Re: Memory leak (possibly connected to postgis) leading to server crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 7:10 PM Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 02:20:41PM +0100, Roman Cervenak wrote:
>.NET core is cross platform, you can run it under windows or linux, just
>install .net core runtime.

That's possible, but I have zero experience with .net core, and
unfortunately I have no system with it installed. I've tried running it
under mono I just installed, but quickly ran into issue that I don't
know how to solve. I'm willing to spend time investigating the issue,
but this seems a bit too much ...

>I did not try to run loop with fixed params, I tried to mimic my production
>workload (which is not random of course, but highly variable by location).
>You can certainly try.

Can you capture a couple of queries, and share those? I'll run that
under valgrind and see if that produces something interesting.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com