Re: 401 Unauthorized on first run of pgadmin4

От John Little
Тема Re: 401 Unauthorized on first run of pgadmin4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 13 July 2018 at 16:27, Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> use configure option from the pgAdmin 4
> Tray icon.
> To set Firefox as a default browser for pgAdmin then provide the command as
> below
>
> "<Path to firefox>" %URL%
>
> Example: "/usr/bin/firefox" %URL%

Thank you, that worked.  I don't understand, firefox is my default
(and only) browser.  Nor do I understand why this hasn't affected more
users, and so Google would have helped me; I'd have thought there'd be
many "desktop deployments" on Ubuntu just like mine.

Regards, John Little