Re: PgAdmin4 Bug report - Zoomed too far out

От Michael Higgins
Тема Re: PgAdmin4 Bug report - Zoomed too far out
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
The value I had was "-8.49999618530273".

Changing the value didn't work.
Removing the plist file did not work.

Is there any other information/logs I can provide?

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 12:25 PM, Michael Higgins <mhiggins@tenmilesquare.com> wrote:
It WAS re-created when CLOSING PgAdmin4.

However, even with Browser.Zoom set to 0, I still just have a white screen.