Re: pgAdmin commandLine

От Saif Manai
Тема Re: pgAdmin commandLine
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Yes true.
Can I just not use a master password like the other version?

Le mar. 26 oct. 2021 à 07:25, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> a écrit :
Hi Saif,

I think you did not set/enter the master password when it is asked when pgAdmin opens.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 12:06 AM Saif Manai <manaisaif24@gmail.com> wrote:
Now, when i open a create server dialog and fill these informations :
Name, address, port, database, username, password, ssl mode
After that when i click save i have this error : Crypt key is missing.
I am using v6.1, the same thing works fine on version 4.3
Do you know what would be the problem?
Thank you