Re: Questions on logical replication

От Koen De Groote
Тема Re: Questions on logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Have you looked at pg_upgrade?:

I have, but I want to keep downtime to a minimum and from my understanding the switching of a fully synced logical replica only requires updating your sequences. Which should be possible in less than 60 seconds.

> 1 GB each?

Yes, each. Roughly around there.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/pgupgrade.html

> The PG11 has an active and a standby, there are a handful of databases.
> On particular one has a few tables just over 100GB, then a few 100
> tables near 1GB.

1 GB each?

--
Adrian Klaver